I just bought a Rainsong JM1000 recently and figured I would share it to give this guitar a little more exposure. I had decided to make the purchase after reading several posts from Erik Mongrain. In case you are unaware, Rainsongs are made completely of Carbon Fiber which has many advantages. Here is a link to a video I made if you want to check the guitar out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szjgbhrs4Zc

Don't hesitate if you have any questions about this model! Can't recommend it enough!
Very impressive playing. Really. and that guitar sounds pretty nice for being something that's not made out of wood...And it looks pretty cool too. I must say, HNGD! (and nice playing!)
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
I'm quite jealous! When I first started playing guitar, that was one of the guitars I really wanted. Congrats on your acquisition!
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Sure. I ordered it off of Musicians Friends because I wanted something that hadn't been played in the stores. It was about $2000 after a couple online discounts that were happening at the time.
That's not bad. Normal price is like $2400ish?
Equipment:

I think its normally $2250. And nope no bracing inside. So the sound is very full and resonant. Plus the guitar is so light.
Did you try out any other Rainsongs?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
Nope, unfortunately I live in an area that doesn't have a good guitar shop that carried Rainsongs. So I ended up doing a lot of research and decided on that particular model.
I played some Composite Acoustics, which are Rainsong's main rivals for carbon fibre guitars. Those things are a bit on the heavier side(which really surprised me). But then I lifted a HPL Martin, which is essentially a ton of bricks, so it wasn't that bad.
Equipment:

^

Dang man, that thing is GORGEOUS. I've also always been curious how one of those would sound. Definately kicks the crap out of the most popular composite guitar brand's (Ovation) tone. Very cool.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
i played one of these a few times - overall very nice. not as much bass as i expected from the size, but good tone. also totally unaffected by dryness and humidity, which is a plus. congrats!
My GC here in Scottsdale has one, but the set up on it sucks. I am not sure why but the whole guitar sounds terrible. Yours on the other hand sounds amazing.
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W