Very good. Not so progressive but defiantly a solid song. If you aren't in a band that tours and records you should be, your song writing is very polished. All in all this is top notch stuff.

Pros:
-Great flow, seamless transitions
-Very Gothenburg (im a fan of melodic metal)
-Breakdown at the end makes me wanna move

Cons:
- a tad generic (maybe add a dissonant chord or two to break up the song a bit)
-lead at the beginning is good but doesn't flow as well as the rest of the song

And by the way, i am a harsh critic, don't take offense to the cons, it's just a wee bit of constructive criticism .

8.2\10
Quote by unfathomable_bo
As far as users go, lisagabe is sub par at best

my gear:

Ibanez SA260, EMG pups, Original Floyd, and Schaller locking tuners tuners

5150 III 4x12 Cab

LOOKING FOR NEW TUBE HEAD!!!!
P.M. If your selling one!!!
Quote by lisagabe
Very good. Not so progressive but defiantly a solid song. If you aren't in a band that tours and records you should be, your song writing is very polished. All in all this is top notch stuff.

Pros:
-Great flow, seamless transitions
-Very Gothenburg (im a fan of melodic metal)
-Breakdown at the end makes me wanna move

Cons:
- a tad generic (maybe add a dissonant chord or two to break up the song a bit)
-lead at the beginning is good but doesn't flow as well as the rest of the song

And by the way, i am a harsh critic, don't take offense to the cons, it's just a wee bit of constructive criticism .

8.2\10

Well, it's not done yet. I don't really know where to go with it right now, but I like it so far. And I know it's a little generic, but it's my style, and my style is still developing over time, so my songwriting should eventually because less generic over time. I'm also a big fan of breakdowns (especially in 5/4), which may also add to why it sounds a little generic. But, thanks! Means a lot.
opening bassline sounded pretty cool. Like a mix of RHCP and...idk.....something epic. I liked the snare fade-in, as well as the metal riff that came after. I thought some of the guitar harmony notes could have been better. Also, the melody played before the next section could have used an electric guitar instead of clean to lead into the guitar solo. Epic breakdown....i was tappin my foot n stuff for sure. The proggy break afterwards could have used a faster, more complex drum part to complete the feel. the next breakdown is really f'n epic too, but again I didn't like the clean guitar use on the next part. Outro was cool, but nothing amazing.

7.75/10 I would definitely leave this on if not write down & pick up the song if I were browsing CD's or the radio!

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22575474#post22575474
Kurzweil K2500xs