i currently have emgs in most of my guitars and i am tired of it.

i am in the process of trading and selling these in favor of some other pickups.

i am getting a dimarzio super distortion and i need a neck pickup to pair with this one. i dont know anything about dimarzio pups so i need suggestions on what to pair up with it.

i also have a duncan distortion in one of my guitars, i have a 59 in the necl but i dont like it. it sounds too round. i want something with more attack and clarity. i was thinking of a jazz but if there is something else i can try i would like to do so.
hmm instead of Jazz for the neck you could try a Neck Full Shred. I've got that with an Invader in the bridge and it sounds tits :P

The Neck version has a lower output than the standard if you were worried about it being too hot?
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

well, i know i like the jazz pickup cuz my friend has one in his guitar. thats why i said i didnt mind trying out a different pickup. but ill look around for that.
Quote by Chaosinborn

i also have a duncan distortion in one of my guitars, i have a 59 in the necl but i dont like it. it sounds too round. i want something with more attack and clarity. i was thinking of a jazz but if there is something else i can try i would like to do so.

Yeh I just saw that and the Full Shred has it in spades =)
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

yea thanks alot. i have a good many projects lined up for this winter. first being pickup changes.

now i need something to pair up with the dimarzio
To pair with a super distortion i'd suggest DiMarzio Air Norton, D Activator-X neck, PAF 36th anni, S.D. Jazz, once again the neck Full Shred or the Pearly Gates.

Lol take a pick :P
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.