I figured hey, it's that time of the year where people make silly houses out of edible objects, so why not have a contest to make the coolest/best gingerbread house? I've never made a contest type of thing before so if it's not allowed, whoops. I'll still make my gingerbread house though!

So yeah, not sure how these types of contests function, but I'm going to say if you're interested, post your gingerbread house by December 31 and then we'll decide the winner from there!

Good luck and make an interesting/yummy house.

Also, Winrars can put they won in their sig. There is no real prize except bragging rights lawl.

Edit: I forgot to add, use anything edible you want, as long as it's edible! No plastic, toothpicks, forks, knives, bullets, etc etc

Editedit: It doesn't necessarily have to be a house. Buildings, monuments, etc are allowed as well
Last edited by icaneatcatfood at Dec 8, 2009,
I won't be making one. I did make one last year though, and it was awesome.

Here was the one I did last year. It ended up being movie themed by the time I was done.

So here are the movie references:

Black Knight from Monty Python

Gandalf

Titanic

The Dark Knight
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Oh yeah, use anything edible : D

I hate when I decide not to post what I just posted, delete it, only to find my post has been replied to ruining the continuity of the thread.

To clarify for further viewers of the thread, I asked if I could make one out of toast.
Quote by Artistic_Vomit
I demand gingerbread houses that show the real life of the hood.

nothing shows more holiday spirit than gangsta gingerbread men picking up gingerbread hoes around deteriorating gingerbread houses while a gingerbread car does a drive by at a gingerbread 7-eleven.
ill think about it
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)
Silvertone: Revolver

Guitar FX
Boss ME:70

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp
Logitech Practice Speakers

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
Quote by daytripper75
I won't be making one. I did make one last year though, and it was awesome.

Here was the one I did last year. It ended up being movie themed by the time I was done.

*awesome house*

I love the Gandalf
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I didn't have a gingerbread recipe so i used rice crispies instead is that alright?

(Invalid img)

Team Coco
Last edited by seanfysco at Dec 12, 2009,