Okay so i just bought a Schecter A7 Avenger used for $350. Is that a good deal or no? Well anyways it comes with some pretty crappy pups. So i want to get either EMG 707s or Seymour Duncan blackouts/livewires. I play mostly metal so ill take suggestions too. And any good bands or songs that are cool to play on a 7? Thanks guys
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
that's a great deal.
Ibanez RG5EX1
Epiphone SG-400

Line 6 Spider II 112 - 75w

Monster
BOSS
Dunlop

I would not go with emg's because they will require you to route your guitar. Blackouts are a good choice though, also the live wires aren't available as a 7 string pickup. If I were you I'd go the dimarzio route and get a crunch lab or a blaze custom for the bridge and an Air Norton in the neck.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
One song I've always wanted to play on a 7-string is Zombie Autopilot by Unearth. Sadly I don't have a 7-string. Another band is Meshuggah. Song by them I'd like to learn is Combustion.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Korn
Lacuna Coil
some of Meshuggah
Nevermore
Fear Factory
Behemoth
Cannibal Corpse
Unearth
White Chapel
Necrophagist
Ion Dissonance
Fell Silent
After The Burial
Scale the Summit
Suicide Silence
Divine Heresy
All Shall Perish
Friend for a Foe
Ra
Mushroomhead
Soilwork
Tenkan
Trivium
Darkadian

is that good for ya? lmao
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Dec 8, 2009,
Lol thanks. And i talked to the guy at the music store and he said that EMGs would work fine without any changes. And its the one with the reverse headstock and this weird green/grey metal flake color. Ive never seen it before especially the color
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.