Page 1 of 2
Last night I had a dream. My friend Meaghan is coming into town over xmas and I had a dream that she was here and we kissed and talked and really liked eachother. And we slept together in a futon. But we didn't have sex. We just fell asleep together because my bed happened to be broken. What does this dream mean?
My Gear:
Taylor 410CE
Fender Highway One Strat HSS
Egnater Rebel 112X
Egnater Rebel 20
Digitech RP350
PIRATES!!!

Quote by VolumeControl
I once hypnotized my pet rock,. He just sat there...hypnotized out of his mind.
it means it was a dream and not real...
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Nothing?
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
it means your gonna go to the zoo and get eaten by a panda

trust me i know these things

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
it means you are lonely
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
it means get a new bed if you want any action
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
Quote by longneckdude
it means get a new bed if you want any action

This, go now, if you want it.
any symbolic meaning you could potentially derive from this dream would be personal to you and your life. the only meaningful interpretation of it would be your own.
a futon?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
It means your Christmas may be pretty sweet, but unless you forget about this dream, there is a good chance you will be severely dissapoint.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by chaos13
It means your Christmas may be pretty sweet, but unless you forget about this dream, there is a good chance you will be severely dissapoint.

I wasn't dissapointed about not having sex. I was just happy because I got to be with her and hold her
My Gear:
Taylor 410CE
Egnater Rebel 112X
Egnater Rebel 20
Digitech RP350
PIRATES!!!

Quote by VolumeControl
It means get a towel and wipe yourself off boy
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by BradTheUGer
I wasn't dissapointed about not having sex. I was just happy because I got to be with her and hold her

No, you didn't get to be with her and hold her, because it's a dream. Random firings of your brain during REM sleep. That's all.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by BradTheUGer
Doesn't mean it's going to happen in real life. What I would do is try to shoot for it to happen again, since those are usually the best dreams and I'm always in a good mood when I have them. Just don't think about her at all throughout the day, except for once. Should have pretty high chances then. The problem is you aren't able to control your mind that well.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
No, you didn't get to be with her and hold her, because it's a dream. Random firings of your brain during REM sleep. That's all.

And disappointment and romance are all fucked up chemicals messing up your brain! Hooray, a Christmas miracle!
last night i dreamt i was in a room with lots of guitars, and i took one, then i jumped out of the window, and climbed a fence into someones backyard, and there were people on top of the roof on another house staring at me.

i then ran to the side of the house and there were really thick doors and they were closing indiana jones style, and i almost got crushed, and then i was inside a garage. mel gibson was inside pressing the button to close the doors, and he was naked with only a bow and arrow. then i asked him why he had the bow and arrow, and he replyed to hunt. then i asked him what are was he going to hunt, then he said "YOU!!" and then shot a arrow at me, and i woke up with a throbbing pain in my neck. i wonder what that meant!?
Quote by st.stephen
And disappointment and romance are all fucked up chemicals messing up your brain! Hooray, a Christmas miracle!

Yep.
[/grinch]
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by speedy1330
it means your gonna go to the zoo and get eaten by a panda

trust me i know these things

The best way to go always involves pandas. This man knows.
Quote by guitarhero_764
Doesn't mean it's going to happen in real life. What I would do is try to shoot for it to happen again, since those are usually the best dreams and I'm always in a good mood when I have them. Just don't think about her at all throughout the day, except for once. Should have pretty high chances then. The problem is you aren't able to control your mind that well.

Yeah, I can't do that. But thanks for the advice
My Gear:
Taylor 410CE
Egnater Rebel 112X
Egnater Rebel 20
Digitech RP350
PIRATES!!!

Quote by VolumeControl
Quote by BradTheUGer

Awww come on man what the hell is that? I would've been all like, "AWWWGAWDAMITWTF!" and stuff. I have those all the time lol.
Quote by Carlos Again
last night i dreamt i was in a room with lots of guitars, and i took one, then i jumped out of the window, and climbed a fence into someones backyard, and there were people on top of the roof on another house staring at me.

i then ran to the side of the house and there were really thick doors and they were closing indiana jones style, and i almost got crushed, and then i was inside a garage. mel gibson was inside pressing the button to close the doors, and he was naked with only a bow and arrow. then i asked him why he had the bow and arrow, and he replyed to hunt. then i asked him what are was he going to hunt, then he said "YOU!!" and then shot a arrow at me, and i woke up with a throbbing pain in my neck. i wonder what that meant!?

It means you were probably awake with a bad high and ended up in your bed man.
My friend just told me today that he had a dream he watched one of our teachers get his brains blown out by someone so my friend (in the dream) goes up to the teacher's body and steals his wallet and change. Pretty fucked if you ask me.
That dream means your bed is gonna break on Christmas Eve.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by v2a2n2g2
It means you were probably awake with a bad high and ended up in your bed man.

then where the hell is that guitar man
It means those concepts were floating around your head, without your conscious mind being there to control it all. Dreams aren't trying to tell you anything, that's superstitious balls and if you believe it you're wrong.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
It means you cant even have sex in your dreams
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
It means you have no qualms with sharing deeply personal feelings on the brutal, cold, unfeeling internet.
Free speech is the right to shout "Theatre!" in a crowded fire.
Last night I had a dream where my Ex-girlfriend and I were attacked by pirates. Real pirates with swords and parrots and such.

Thoughts?
Quote by namesroverrated
it means you are lonely

Yes, you are lonely.
I'm usually really good with dreams
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
I can top that ^ although it probably means you need to purchase yourself a ship... and your ex, and recreate it. Its the only way

EDIT: at the guy with the pirate dream

I had a dream where I was riding an elephant naked through a barren wasteland, and there was a big red button on the back of the elephant, so I pushed it. The elephant caught fire and then the police (don't ask me where they came from, its a dream) started chasing me.

Then I woke up, if that means anything in psycho babble or whatever I'll be greatly impressed.
don't just post any dream you had. it has to be a frequent dream that has a lot of meaning to you.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Page 1 of 2