I am getting a guitar but i only have $400
1. SX GG1 with spider 75
OR
2. Agile AL-2000 with spider 15
3. Agile AL-2000 with Vypyr 15

I vote #3
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
erm, don't get a spider. you will/may like it at first, but later you will come to hate it. get a better amp. if you need a modelling amp may i suggest the peavey vypyr? i think it's the same price if not less.

^argh, you beat me to it. oh well.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
^
This. You're a December '09er, so you probably haven't seen much, but there's a huge amount of not at all undeserved hate for the Line 6 Spider series on this website. Buy a Vypyr. They're much better quality for basically the same price. As for your guitar, I've heard very good things about Agile.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by guitarsftw
3. Agile AL-2000 with Vypyr 15

I vote #3

I agree 100% with this guy. Of course if you buy a Vypyr from musiciansfriend.com it will have free shipping leaving you plenty of money for a Agile Dauntless rather than a AL-2000
Quote by guitarsftw
3. Agile AL-2000 with Vypyr 30

I vote #3

Please do this.... Im gonna wish that you do this for my christmas present.

EDIT

actually you can get the AL-2000 and the Vypyr 30 for 400$, and the 12 inch speaker in the 30 over the 8 inch in the 15 sounds a lot better, so DO THIS
Last edited by subzero364 at Dec 8, 2009,
Quote by subzero364
Please do this.... Im gonna wish that you do this for my christmas present.

EDIT

actually you can get the AL-2000 and the Vypyr 30 for 400$, and the 12 inch speaker in the 30 over the 8 inch in the 15 sounds a lot better, so DO THIS

Forget my idea about the Dauntless. This idea is better.