My bands name is Capture the Sun we hail from Maine in the US. We are heavily influenced by a diverse amount of Progressive music I.E. Scale the Summit, Animals as Leaders, An Endless Sporadic, Mastodon, Dillinger Escape Plan and Protest the Hero

We are in the process of recording our first Demo album with about 12 songs in the works. Unfortunately we only have one song up on the myspace for now but we have many many more to come.

Check us out and let me know what you think!

http://www.myspace.com/capturethesun
--- My Gear ---
Amp Head: Peavey XXX
Cabinet: Peavey XXX
Guitars: ESP F200, Gibson Les Paul Special, Schecter Hellraiser Avenger w/ Dimarzio D-Activators
Effects: Vox Tone Lab SE, Boss Guitar EQ

www.myspace.com/rebirthtoends
So...this is one of the best demos I've heard from a UGer. What guitar are you using on that track?
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
We recorded the Demo at my buddies little makeshift home studio using Logic Pro. We recorded through an M-Audio box and my friend has been mixing it. That version that you have up there right now is without bass guitar. The final version should be up within the next few days, which includes bass.

Kyle, the other guitar player, is Using an Agile Septor 6 and I am playing an ESP F200 and we used a Line 6 Tone Port for our tone.
--- My Gear ---
Amp Head: Peavey XXX
Cabinet: Peavey XXX
Guitars: ESP F200, Gibson Les Paul Special, Schecter Hellraiser Avenger w/ Dimarzio D-Activators
Effects: Vox Tone Lab SE, Boss Guitar EQ

www.myspace.com/rebirthtoends
Thanks for the info dude.

The song kicks ass!!!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Pretty cool, I love the title of the demo. XD
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.