Does anyone own one or have pics? How does it compare to an ibanez s series guitar?
That Fender, and that Ibanez are completely different guitars. Do your homework man.

Different body wood, different neck profile, different pickup configuration, different vibrato system, different... Hell, EVERYTHING is different. Comparing those two guitars is like comparing a vagina to a set of balls. Sure, they might both be really great at what they do, but personal preference comes into play. Oh yeah, and not to mention how they are completely different.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by shmoener
Are the bodies thin like an S?

Quote by p o e
That Fender, and that Ibanez are completely different guitars. Do your homework man.

Different body wood, different neck profile, different pickup configuration, different vibrato system, different... Hell, EVERYTHING is different. Comparing those two guitars is like comparing a vagina to a set of balls. Sure, they might both be really great at what they do, but personal preference comes into play. Oh yeah, and not to mention how they are completely different.

Quote by p o e

Quote by p o e
That Fender, and that Ibanez are completely different guitars.

Quote by p o e
completely different guitars.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
How about answering my question about what the body shape is like. Thin? got any pics from the side?
Googlegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegoogle
I still would really like to see pics of the showmaster. I thought i read somewhere they have a carved top. That's what gave me the impression they might be thin.
Quote by necrosis1193

Necrosis, you just made my "Moron-a-thon Hall Of Fame.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by shmoener
I still would really like to see pics of the showmaster. I thought i read somewhere they have a carved top. That's what gave me the impression they might be thin.

Just because it's a carved top doesn't mean it'll be thin, **** just look at LP's.

Anyway P O E has it right and just to really answer your question

Guess which one's the S and which one's the showmaster and win a cookie.