Sorry it might seem like a dumb question, but better safe then wasted money.

So I'm not exactly new to guitar or anything,
but using pedals and such I'm trying to get into somewhat,
so I'm just wondering:

I have line 6 spider III amp,


and it has the four preset channels I can switch back and forth on,

if I get one of these type channel pedals
i.e. this kinda guy


it would just switch between the 4 channels on the amp, correct?