And both me and the person I was talking to could hear conversations from another phone. WTF?!

The only thing I can think of is that our line is picking up another line.
Pretty sure it's picking up the line from the house behind me.

Anything like this ever happened to any of you?
Quote by Alexishxc1337
*obligatory "who was phone" post*

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
The real question here is What was the other conversation?

(My guess is the NSA tap got confused.)

SHEdit: Olololol he's joking guys.

SHEdit 2: I'm joking I mean.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

My guitar teacher said that he used to have an amp that would pick up Japanese radio stations.

Can't imagine any if it was good
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Disturbed_EMG
And both me and the person I was talking to could hear conversations from another phone. WTF?!

The only thing I can think of is that our line is picking up another line.
Pretty sure it's picking up the line from the house behind me.

Anything like this ever happened to any of you?

Yeah this happened to me while I was at a friends house. I was using his phone, and called someone, and while i was talking to that someone, i heard his neighbour on the phone (we knew her). I wish I could get my phone to do that whenever i want it to.. eavesdropping ftw.
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
I swear one time when I was like thirteen, I was on the phone with a friend and we picked up someone's conversation who were seriously talking about their plan to break someone out of prison...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by Well.......
My wah pedal picks up Mexican radio stations.

lol stack for you
I've had the same thing happen. I listened once and it was two guys talking about cattle :/
Quote by Well.......
My wah pedal picks up Mexican radio stations.

QOTSA?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Was it on a house phone? Because the same thing happened to me, but on a house phone. Could be ghosts.
Quote by speedy1330
it means your gonna go to the zoo and get eaten by a panda

trust me i know these things

Quote by Holy Katana
I think the futon symbolizes your repressed homosexuality, TS. That could also explain why you slept together and didn't do anything.
Yeah it's happened to me a few times. I think it usually happens with cordless house phones, for whatever reason. I could hear my neighbor having a conversation in his house across the street. It kind of makes you wonder how many times someone has listened to one of YOUR conversations without you knowing. haha
The radio in my girlfriends car picks up convosations between truckers sometimes. I think we picked up a police radio once as well but I can't be too sure.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I hear dead people...
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch