Hey all! It's been awhile since I've been here. Anyways I have a few songs for ya and I'd like to know what you think. You can listen to either both or neither or just one.

www.myspace.com/ScottKrausisaFelony

Walkin' Blues

Ok it's obvious I didn't write this one. I did however write the lines "Ain't going to no playground or no zoo. I'm going to the cemetery where they buried everybody that I knew," on the spot. I was pretty proud haha

Lady, You're Gonna Kill

This is a song about Lady Gaga. There is melodic reference to Bad Romance at the beginning and end for kicks.

Enjoy if you please.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Walkin' blues has a lot of potential, I would like to hear it with a big bass kick on those down beats haha. This would make an awesome indie tune, you should let me put a spin on it!
Well by the end of December I'm gonna have a whole bunch of songs properly recorded so I can have a bunch of tracks with that flavor for ya to work with if you'd like.

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

walkin blues is great, nice vocals, dirty, violent, acoustic guitar, awesome. dynamics with the guitar are great to. solos pretty good to.
lady you're gonna kill is great, nice lyrics and guitar. i liked walkin blues better, but this is still pretty good.
Excellent work on all of your stuff, I'll send an invite.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Thank you very much! You don't have any music up though, do you?

Quote by an epic mistake