If the PIT was a business, what type of business would it be and how would you run it

What would be the PIT's business plan? Who would be on the board o directors?
Who would be CEO of PIT inc.? Also what questions would you asked potential employees of PIT inc. in the interviewing process?

Your thought please.........................
Last edited by deathdrummer at Dec 9, 2009,
THE CEO

HEADQUARTERS

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Dec 9, 2009,
i would be the CEO, and the only employee, and it would be a music download store, and online musical instrument store for cheaper then normal prices cuz im awesome....
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by deathdrummer
If the PIT was a business, what type of business would it be
Toxic waste dump, most likely.

Quote by deathdrummer
and how would you run it
Into the ground.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by deathdrummer
What would be the PIT's business plan?

Brothel/Human Trafficking

Quote by deathdrummer
Who would be on the board o directors?

Samuel L. Jackson, the Mudkip King, and Brian Peppers

Quote by deathdrummer
Who would be CEO of PIT inc.?

Zappp

Quote by deathdrummer
Also what questions would you asked potential employees of PIT inc. in the interviewing process?

"Do you liek teh Mudkipz?! Do you liek teh buttsecks!? Do you liek teh Hamcheeserburging?@"
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by sticksause
Killing is my business...

I bet you leave your victims to Rust In Peace.

EDIT:
Quote by Team_Snorlax
is business good??

Probably not. After all, Peace Sells.
Last edited by AfroVic at Dec 9, 2009,
Ran like Communism!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
if I ran the Pit as a buisness it would (child prostitution ring) be run by zappp and it would be a general (child prostitution ring) discussion forum on a guitar website (child prostitution ring).
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I would tell you if I could, but I can't, so I won't.
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
If the Pit was my business, it would be a guitar company.

Our business plan would revolve around the phrase "No, we tell you what you sell."

Our building would be that massive pot farm bunker they found in Kentucky.

The CEO would be a clueless pretty-boy actor we trot out in front of the camera, while the company is really run by the board of directors. That board consists of Erik Prince, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, the guy from Sesame Street that lives in a trash can, Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Jeremy Clarkson.

Our guitars would be designed by artists kidnapped from Fender, Dean, and Jackson, who are given large quantities of LSD and told to draw new concept shapes on a dry-erase board. A well-trained chimpanzee flings his feces at the production line, and any guitar he hits is picked up and thrown into whatever arbitrary order happens to be pending. The guitars themselves are made of illegal rosewood, whale oil, baby seal pelts, and the tears of Nicaraguan children. All products are tested and set up by a 16-year-old emo kid with Downs Syndrome. Our delivery trucks are refurbished Panzer tanks.

So yeah, pretty much Gibson.
Quote by Not a Les Paul
If the Pit was my business, it would be a guitar company.

Our business plan would revolve around the phrase "No, we tell you what you sell."

Our building would be that massive pot farm bunker they found in Kentucky.

The CEO would be a clueless pretty-boy actor we trot out in front of the camera, while the company is really run by the board of directors. That board consists of Erik Prince, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, the guy from Sesame Street that lives in a trash can, Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Jeremy Clarkson.

Our guitars would be designed by artists kidnapped from Fender, Dean, and Jackson, who are given large quantities of LSD and told to draw new concept shapes on a dry-erase board. A well-trained chimpanzee flings his feces at the production line, and any guitar he hits is picked up and thrown into whatever arbitrary order happens to be pending. The guitars themselves are made of illegal rosewood, whale oil, baby seal pelts, and the tears of Nicaraguan children. All products are tested and set up by a 16-year-old emo kid with Downs Syndrome. Our delivery trucks are refurbished Panzer tanks.

So yeah, pretty much Gibson.

I like your thinking, we should meet and discuss this plan.
Quote by AfroVic
Probably not. After all, Peace Sells.

No one is gonna buy that.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I thought it said how would you ruin it?

I'd probably just pull my willy out in the commercial.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
it would be a business for

Gibson Les Paul Jr.
1984 Marshall JCM 800 4210
Voc AC30c2
Quote by RockinRyan13
it would be a business for

Hot water bottles?

<_<
>_>
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!