Really good mixing and the drums dont sound bad at all honestly. Your tones are spot on for this kind of tune, especially the clean stuff, very pro. The whispered parst work pretty well too, a bit more volume on the might be in order though. This is one of the most well thought out things ive come across in awhile on this site. I wish I could find something to complain about but I cant

C4C? - "Paths of Spectres"
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1242026
sounds REALLY good man. I could picture it with either clean or harsh vocals which was very nice. Well done.
Self proclaimed prophets are great people...
I don't see a problem with the drums at all.

This sounded really good, I honestly can't find anything negative about it. I loved the transitions from clean to dstortion. I don't know if you envisioned this with vocals or not, but if you didn't, bring up that whispered part a notch. At the moment it's very subtle and would work behind a lead vocal line, but on it's own like that it's a bit too quiet.

C4C? Link's in my sig.
🙈 🙉 🙊
thanks for all the positive feedback, i appreciate it
about vocals, im still trying to decide whether or not i want to put some in. i may just keep the whispers and make them stand out a bit more like a few of you said.
Write the music you want to hear.