From research I've compiled you have to be both respectful, but an asshole at the same time.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Hot chicks love it when you hit them.

If you don't hit them, you're weak.

sig worthy only i dont know how
Interesting how TS felt he should include 'hot' in the title.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
women think they are the shit in general, and they arent worthy of respect they think they deserve sometimes.
DECRESCENDO
You'll hafto be like ''let me get the door for you,then BAM Bitch wheres my ****ing sandwich..'
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
"there are three rules when it comes talking to women. Number one, ask questions, don't say anything, because women, all they wanna do is talk about themselves so you're just gonna let them do that. Two, be cool and three, be kind of a dick. Look be like David Caruso in "Jade". "
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Definitely,
you can be "cool" and still considerate, if you really like someone there is no point being a dick to them. Girls are very different, and obviously there is the whole bad-boi concept, but the truth is, if you're with a girl you like the cliches of "holding the door etc". is a good way and is helps girls develop trust in you, which is hugely important.

I mean jeez I've slept around and I've been in monogamous relationships. The relationship I'm in now has lasted over three years. If you really like someone gentlemanly behaviour is natural and non-debatable...and overall being kind and considerate is a lot more fruitful for future developments than being an ass--hole, also why would you want to upset someone you like or care about?
As far as I've experienced, girls love to be treated like ladies in general but treated like filthy sluts in the bedroom. This not only gets them off but also gives them something to complain about.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
Quote by MelodicSlap
sig worthy only i dont know how

1. Copy the quote.
2. Click 'control panel' to the top left, under the banner ad.
3. Edit sig.

This post is also sigworthy.
being respectful and gentlemanly is a good quality that girls regardless of looks find attractive when used correctly. Too much is a bad thing and just because you are being gentlemanly and respectful does not mean you cannot tease and make "inappropriate" comments every now and then if you do them right.
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
it depends, how old the girl is, how you come across otherwise and various other things.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
it depends, how old the girl is, how you come across otherwise and various other things.

Yes. Let us not forget, "hot" girls are human beings, too. They have different personalities and likes and dislikes.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light