can someone help me find a bass tab of pinnocchio and tsumasaki of ore ska band?? i want to learn it... help plss.... T.T

im new here
The band is called ORESKABAND. There are no spaces.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
"Their songs have been featured as the 14th ending theme for the anime Naruto and the 11th ending theme for the anime Bleach."

Thanks Wikipedia for giving me another J-Pop band to dislike.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Thread starter: If you posted a youtube video or something I could try tabbing it out for you.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by axeslash
"Their songs have been featured as the 14th ending theme for the anime Naruto and the 11th ending theme for the anime Bleach."

Thanks Wikipedia for giving me another J-Pop band to dislike.

Yeah, they're pretty terrible...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I saw them at Warped Tour 08'.
They played while Stick To Your Guns set up.
Seeing a bunch of core bros laughing and skanking,

It was a great time.

And,
Nashawa,
I swear to god I'm stalking you,
We are both all over UG tonight haha.
Quote by birdman267
I saw them at Warped Tour 08'.
They played while Stick To Your Guns set up.
Seeing a bunch of core bros laughing and skanking,

It was a great time.

And,
Nashawa,
I swear to god I'm stalking you,
We are both all over UG tonight haha.

Indeed. I'm always here though. I don't have real life friends, so I talk to strangers on the interwebz.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!