I've been talking to my friends brother since 10:00 about music, totaling 6 n 1/2 hours, I think I've just found my new bassist? Any one else ever had such a intense musical connection before? Or is this typical of bandmates? I mean 6 hours of nothing but music talk, sitting at a table, staring at the wall talking.
Quote by Randal37
I've been ****ing my friends brother since 10:00, totaling 6 n 1/2 hours, I think I've just found my new ****buddy? Any one else ever had such a intense connection before? Or is this typical of bandmates? I mean 6 hours of nothing but pillow talk, ****ing on a table, staring into each others' eyes talking.

That's what I read.
Quote by Le_Bunny
That's what I read.

I'm concerned about you.

Also, TS, I don't think I've even talked to myself for that long, let alone another person.
XIAOXI
Actually, yeah, I talked for around 3 hours about music with a guy I went to school with but didn't talk to very often and we ended up agreeing to jam soon.
yeah but then i woke up
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Mm, no. Never met anyone like that in person. Online, perhaps.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Randal37
I've been talking to my friends brother since 10:00 about music, totaling 6 n 1/2 hours, I think I've just found my new bassist? Any one else ever had such a intense musical connection before? Or is this typical of bandmates? I mean 6 hours of nothing but music talk, sitting at a table, staring at the wall talking.

Do you not look at the people you talk to? That's really rude. You, sir, are a shit.
Quote by Le_Bunny
That's what I read.

Someone liks reading gay pron.

edit: nevermind you're a girl..
music discussion... with a bassist?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Randal37
strange, I thought that was what I wrote >.>

J/K

No you weren't.

Reach out man, I'm sure you'll get him

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by epcifail
Someone liks reading gay pron.

edit: nevermind you're a girl..

profile views +100
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Yeah. Shit's awesome and makes me happy.

Side-note: What's with the upside down "V"s?
Quote by Randal37

I'd say give him a shot at being the bassist.

Also, do you not look at who you talk to?
Quote by Bearded_Seth
I'd say give him a shot at being the bassist.

Also, do you not look at who you talk to?

I don't usually look at people for the entire duration of conversation. The occasional lock-eyes is prudent, of course, but...
I was at an Isis gig a couple of months where I basically talked to this guy I had never met about post-metal bands that have done anything remotely interesting in the past year.... and Bjork. I must have been talking to him for about an hour or so, it was pretty cool.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
I think the longest conversation I had with someone was around eight hours, about the validity of the Tarot.
UG FORUM
Your 21st Century Ant Farm
Corroborating Sturgeon's Law Since 2003
I probably would have those kind of conversations if anybody in this town valued musical instruments over a dj table
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Quote by Sewe Dae
I think the longest conversation I had with someone was around eight hours, about the validity of the Tarot.

Assuming you were against, I don't see how it took you longer than 40 seconds.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I can quite easily talk about a passion of mine for many hours at a time, if you want a chat about guitar and gear or photography ... I'm open for a chat
Quote by Demon Wolf

haha I enjoyed that 'un
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Not even Rose Tyler and I talk for that long....

but really....I don't talk to any of my friends for more than 15 minutes maximum.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Demon Wolf

no, actually he's not, but I'm thinking about forcing him to do it.

also, I had like barely talked to the guy before because he is my brother's friend, and I would love to do a band with him since we have so many similiar musical tastes, like even most our opinions on best/worst/overated/underated guitarists/bands
Last edited by Randal37 at Dec 9, 2009,
lol. I can only wish my friends were as passionate about music as I am. UG really is the only place I can talk about music without someone getting bored.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Demon Wolf
music discussion... with a drummer?

Fixed.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
My best friend and I talked that long and longer about music mostly, and life in general. We ended up as bandmates with him on lead guitar and me on bass.
They say that in the army, the food is mighty fine.
The chicken jumped off the table and killed a friend of mine.

Oh lord, I want to go home.
But they won't let me go-o
Ho-oho-ohohahohohome. Hey!
When I work as a cart boy at Target over the summers, me and the others generally slack off and talk about music all day for 5-8 hours at a time. That's a big part of the reason my music tastes have grown and evolved so much so quickly.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
That's pretty normal. Last time I had a long conversation about music with someone, we recruitied him as our drummer. So yeah.
🙈 🙉 🙊
With two people. One of them used to live right down the street with me. The other lives a few minutes from my house.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Yeah, I talked for a couple hours with my one friend about the music she likes and the music I like and I came to find out she has almost the exact same music taste as me. It was refreshing to meet a girl who appreciated more than Hannah Montana and Lil Wayne.
Quote by Randal37

This is respect man!!! O.o
6 fuc*ing hours?
Me and my friend always talk for a few hours. Mostly about politics, life in genearl and of course how our friends seem to make stupid decisions.
JAMC