Designed on frankmontag.com, it's my perfect Les Paul. It's just gorgeous.

If it was made for real, the body would be a sandwich of Maple, Purpleheart and Lacewood. I already have this wood combo on another of my handmade guitars and let me tell you, its amazing. The neck would be Ovankgol with a dark fretboard (not completely black like some Ebony, I want to see some grain! And a slightly trans-black back and neck.

I'd also have Bareknuckle Painkillers in there. And an Original Floyd Rose. Obviously.

So yeah, what do you think?

Guitar builder: http://www.frankmontag.com/hobbys/custom_lp_style_guitar.htm

Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
1st off - What an awesome tool. I am gonna have some fun with this site.

2nd - Amazing guitar.. that may be the most beautiful and slick Les Paul bodystyle
guitar I have ever seen. build it before someone else does!
Yeah it's not an exact Gibson shape, but it's not an exact Eclipse either. It's a nice compromise though.

I've just added this up to build. Oohhh...haha. It will cost upward of £700-800 in parts alone, then the luthier (I know one, he's a beast!) will want a charge too. So this could be a £1200 machine, but my God, it will be worth it. So unique, and it'll play and sound amazing too. And the build quality will be top notch!

Luthiers website: www.wezvenables.co.uk

Check it out. It's not his primary job, but my God he does it well.
this is mine

Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
Quote by richard_edwards
Not bad, it's a bit Daisy Rock though

I'd rather use this inlay
it's more maanly

Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
hey cant seem to get that website to work i dont understand german can someone point me in the right direction?
^

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
i might also add hes talking about getting this built in the gear building and customizing thread
Quote by MikeHYA
i might also add hes talking about getting this built in the gear building and customizing thread

you ****ed yourself in your first post.

and he's asking for opinions on a kiseake-like guitar. so jim is still right. he could have it start to be built and post pics of the process like Custom Axe. until then, i wouldn't taunt jim
Quote by MikeHYA
since when do threads have to have a point?

Since some people get needled over anything?

TS Give Tim Ellis a call and see if he'll knock one up for you. He gets special discounts on BKPs too.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by MikeHYA
since when do threads have to have a point?

This isn't the Pit.

Quote by MikeHYA

No, he's not. He says he wants to have it built and is asking for opinions on a guitar picture made by an online program. I don't see anything about an actual build request that is directed at the peoplevisiting the GB&C.

Quote by MikeHYA
*taunts jim*

Keep going. I'm in the mood for handing out warnings.
I did one... how do I get the pic in here?
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
dont quit your day job jim

anyways back to my question

how do i get that program to work
^ you dont know when to stop do you? and that sounds like it would be a good build! please make it happen! lol
Do know Wez? I recognise your username. Do you use the same one for YouTube?

And yes, he's a bloody great luthier.
do it if you have the cash lol

and thanks for the website it's awesome

btw how did you post that pic??