I need the name of a Pink Floyd song, it is an instrumental and it is done on a classic acoustic. I have only ever heard it once, but I want to learn it.

Does anyone know what song I am talking about? If you can help me, you will be gifted with many eartly desires*.

*earthly desires subject to availability, blackout dates apply.
Is there anybody out there
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Quote by Zigler9
Is there anybody out there

lolnah.

It was an instrumental, I don't know the name of the album it was on either... only it was an acoustic piece.
Quote by rorywal
could it be the first part of wish you were here?

No, it is not one of the more popular songs. I know a lot of Floyd songs, and never heard this one before, might have been on Atom Heat Mother or something. Definately not one off of The Wall or Dark Side of the Moon.

I don't think it was really that long either.
Quote by rorywal
could it be the first part of wish you were here?

this is what I immediately thought but obviously not
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
beats me then, good luck finding it

i guess you could always go on itunes and check out the song samples till you find it
I know what you are talking about, but I cannot remember the song, and I don't have my pink floyd on my computer.

/useless post
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
The only one I can think of is The Narrow Way Part 1 from Ummagumma
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Quote by BlindSilence917
The only one I can think of is The Narrow Way Part 1 from Ummagumma

Too upbeat, the song I am thinking of has a very classical feel to it.

Dammit, I know it is Pink Floyd, I just cannot find the name of the song.
What I do is get a list of all of their songs from google, and go through each one.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Signs of Life from A Momentary Lapse of Reason maybe?

Other than that maybe try Sysyphus Part 1 2 3 and 4. I think a couple of those are a bit classical.

Out of all the other Pink Floyd I have, these are the only ones I can think of that even remotely fit your description.

"Cluster One", and "Marooned", both from The Division Bell, but neither of them are very classical sounding.

They're not instrumental, but... "One of the Few.." from The Final Cut and "A Pillow of Winds" from Meddle.

"Terminal Frost" from A Momentary Lapse of Reason

It's a piano, not a guitar, but "Pow R. Toc H." from The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

"The GV's Garden Party Part 1 and 3" also not guitars, but w/e...just throwin it out there.

Hope this helps man.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen