I got a Ibanez RG2570MZ, Boss ME-50 and a Vox VT30...
I play anything that sounds good to me but mostly on Progressive Metal..
Is there any pickups that could be versatile but is even better on Metal or Prog. Metal?
And also.. I'm stuck to the Dimarzios since they were the brand of pickups I found that
I can be here in where I live...
I really don't think you'd notice much of a difference if you swap pickups with that amp. You should save your money and buy a decent br00talz machine.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
^ Agreed but I got recommended a [Bridge]D Sonic and [Neck]Breed for my RG550 for the very same use. Do some research into those.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I really don't think you'd notice much of a difference if you swap pickups with that amp. You should save your money and buy a decent br00talz machine.

Ok then, but I just hate it when I dont find the parts and gears that I want here... It sucks big time and the only decent gears that I found took me a WHOLE year to get it.. I'm even lucky I got my RG2570MZ (Loved this guitar.. XD) before the store decided to pull it out of their inventory..

Is there any other amps that I could use among these if I do get more money?: Marshall(lmited models), Peavey(limited models), Line 6(available, overpriced), Marshall(old stocks, limited models), Vox(Lots of it I don't know why), Randall(very very limited models)..
Maybe Randalls, Marshall or Peavys for Metal? Seriously, bring forward specific names rather than brands and we can help you there with a budget.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
First of all, like the others said, you kinda need to change your amp first...

Also, avoid going for modelling, they tend to "remove" pickup nuances.

What bands would you like to sound like? Prog metal is a very huge genre. Both Symphony X and Dream Theatre are prog... but sound nothing like each other.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
First of all, like the others said, you kinda need to change your amp first...

Also, avoid going for modelling, they tend to "remove" pickup nuances.

What bands would you like to sound like? Prog metal is a very huge genre. Both Symphony X and Dream Theatre are prog... but sound nothing like each other.

The modelling amp seemed like a good idea at the time, I do listen to both Dream Theater and Symphony X.. But I'll do with Dream Theater..
Quote by ShredMan1224
The modelling amp seemed like a good idea at the time, I do listen to both Dream Theater and Symphony X.. But I'll do with Dream Theater..

Modelling amps are great diving boards to get into the world of the different amps. However, at the lower end and the mid range of modelling amps, its merely average tones.

Until you start getting into massive high powered pro level modellers or high end rack modellers. Otherwise, you're better off with the better solid states and tube amps and combos.

For DT its rather simple....

Neck: Air Norton
Bridge: D Sonic

however, if you prefer JP's new tone:
Neck: Liquifire
Bridge Crunch Lab

However, note that most of JP's tones come from his Mesa Mark... and without the Mark, it's gonna be a uphill challenge to get his tones.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by RR787
Maybe Randalls, Marshall or Peavys for Metal? Seriously, bring forward specific names rather than brands and we can help you there with a budget.

Yeah, about that, the stores we have here have old stocked amps (dusty ones too). Which I no longer find in the site of the brand I just stated..

The second problem is I don't like using small amps and looking for anything bigger than a 30watt amp takes a lot of moving to places I don't even know just to find it.. XD

And the reason I got the VT30 at the time because I bought it together with my RG2570MZ which also blew a hole in my pocket and it was the most "decent" amp I could find and it was to replace my only 10 watt amp.. XD
Quote by ragingkitty
Modelling amps are great diving boards to get into the world of the different amps. However, at the lower end and the mid range of modelling amps, its merely average tones.

Until you start getting into massive high powered pro level modellers or high end rack modellers. Otherwise, you're better off with the better solid states and tube amps and combos.

For DT its rather simple....

Neck: Air Norton
Bridge: D Sonic

however, if you prefer JP's new tone:
Neck: Liquifire
Bridge Crunch Lab

However, note that most of JP's tones come from his Mesa Mark... and without the Mark, it's gonna be a uphill challenge to get his tones.

Thanks for the advice.. Now I just got to find someone to import me one of those Mesa Boogies..