I know there is a Settings thread...but I just need a quick opinion.. A setting for Maiden please!
thats useless.... if taht works than everyone will have the same sound on each individual amp that exist.. those setting will never work if you dont have his gear
Fender Strat 60th Anniv HotRoded
others

Marshall 1980 JMP 2203
Marshall JCM900 1960A Cab
Valve Jr.

VOX v847a Modded
EHX Small Clone Modded
Maxon OD-820
MXR 1978 Flanger
Digitech Whammy
TC Polytune
Custom LPB-1 Boost
Quote by peterocker
thats useless.... if taht works than everyone will have the same sound on each individual amp that exist.. those setting will never work if you dont have his gear

I certainly agree but based on the fact that he gave next to no information on his gear and actual tone he's after(better leads or the galloping rhythm), I did the least I could do and he could EQ around those lines. Also, he could like, research a bit before asking an overdone thread.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Last edited by RR787 at Dec 9, 2009,
With that pedal? Not in a million years.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
inb4 throw the MT2 away
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
inb4 read the rules:
Quote by The Rules
Settings threads: Everyone's rig is different; everyone's ear is different. Settings that work for you do not work for the next person. Therefore, settings threads are not allowed as they are not productive.

TS - You can't just set any old piece of gear to certain settings and nail any tone. Iron Maiden has a pretty heavily effected tone, and you're not gonna get it with just a MT-2.

*Reported*
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Last edited by tubetime86 at Dec 9, 2009,
Quote by steven seagull
With that pedal? Not in a million years.

+1,000,000

Also, if you are aware that there is an Ultimate Settings thread then why did you make this one?

Reported
inb4OMGHESPLAYINGAMARSHALLMG

(and I'm serious)
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
The settings thread is useless, one 3 band eq setting will not give you a professional artists tone. That being said it would be easier if you were at least playing through a nice Marshall or British voiced amp but an MT-2 isn't good for jack shit.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...