Page 1 of 3
Ok guys this fat chick from my school likes me and she told a band mate, he told me and i think shes in on it, tonight on msn she was saying stupid shit and i was like yeah...(anthrax rules :P) and she said '' don't you hate it when you keep saying stupid stuff to someone you like... '' and i was like ,nah i've never been in that situation

She keeps ringing me and i cannot stand how fat and ugly she is, she then changed her username to '' YOU sir, smell like sex! ''

that grossed me right the **** out /block and delete, pit, how do i stop this monster from coming into contact with me? it's lowering my self esteem that i attract chicks like this

PS : shes emo to so i'm not an asshole

PPS : Rape is not an option........

Last edited by ShredHead396 at Dec 9, 2009,
Be direct with her and tell her that you're flattered but not interested in the slightest.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Tell her your penis is on a fat free diet?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by WaitWhat?
Be direct with her and tell her that you're flattered but not interested in the slightest.

There's your answer.
You're still a bit of a git though.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

1.bang fat chick
2.????????????
3.profit

but seriously just tell her you are not interested
Also i think this belongs in the realationship thread

i forgot to say YOU BETTER MAN THE HARPOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by deathdrummer at Dec 9, 2009,
Just have sex with her, but don't date her. That's what I do.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Same thing happened to me... I ran away by going to college, and now I can never go back to where I used to work.

Don't do what I did.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
No need to be insulting nor to cut contact abruptly. Tell her that you're flattered but not interested, and try not to hurt her too much in doing so.

Then if she keeps stalking you, you're allowed to tell her she's an ugly bitch, preferably making it clear that the perspective of her hypothetical death in a fire wouldn't bother you the slightest.

I'm a bad person.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
This
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeItAGfhk8s

///Thread....................
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Dec 9, 2009,
Wow, someone hasn't matured past eleven.
Go back to the Pokemon thread and argue with people.
What are you talking about? Fuck that shit into oblivion.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by KTFM
Hit it, then leg it.

If she's fat enough, she won't have the stamina to catch you for at least a month.

i like that plan.

ts is a bit of a tit though, i hope he trips and she jumps on him.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Pr0gNut
Tell her your penis is on a fat free diet?

... you made me laugh when i was having a bad day, thank you i may have to sig this
Quote by merfsullivan
Every time I come to the Pit it makes me wonder if the word retard is being thrown out nearly enough....

Sydal Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
[quote="'Sydal *[LFPE"]*'] ... you made me laugh when i was having a bad day, thank you i may have to sig this

No need to thank me citizen,it's just what I do

*flies away into the sunset*

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Z_cup_boy
Wow, someone hasn't matured past eleven.
Go back to the Pokemon thread and argue with people.

Got to agree with this...
[
anyone who says your an asshole or a git for not wanting to bang a fat chick has obviously never had a fat ugly emo chick have a crush on them. totally does not make you a dick if you dont want to stick that. i cant stand all you dickweeds bashing TS for this, the fat slob is almost stalking the guy and acting like an immature emo girl.
DECRESCENDO
Last edited by CrabSoldier X at Dec 9, 2009,
She isn't too fat. You're too sober.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by CrabSoldier X
anyone who says your an asshole or a git for not wanting to bang a fat chick has obviously never had a fat ugly emo chick have a crush on them. totally does not make you a dick if you dont want to stick that.

You should accompany TS to the Pokemon thread.
It is the way he's asserting his dissapproval with said situation. Yeah, I wouldn't like to have sex with an obese woman either, but I'm not going to go crazy over it and rant on a forum about it.
Quote by CrabSoldier X
anyone who says your an asshole or a git for not wanting to bang a fat chick has obviously never had a fat ugly emo chick have a crush on them. totally does not make you a dick if you dont want to stick that.

No no, He's being an asshole about it.
I am to tired to even explain..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
^ your just jealous i'm gettin some and your not....

oh who am i kidding, i'm the one with a fat emo chasing me around and she can't take a hint!

come to think of it i do sound pretty childish.

meh
Quote by KTFM
Hit it, then leg it.

If she's fat enough, she won't have the stamina to catch you for at least a month.

I'm on the floor
Give her one from me... and all of us here in the pit. Our collective weight might correct the balance.
Seriously though mate, if you're single, you might as well do her. Just don't let anyone else know.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Page 1 of 3