Lately I have been eating more chili food than normal. I put Sriracha sauce on almost every thing I eat, I just can't get enough of the spicy goodness!

Now I just went to the bathroom, to drop of a massive load of curry/Sriracha, and it was one of the most painful bowel movements I have ever experienced. Long story short, I was finishing up, and realized there was a small amount of blood on the toilet paper...

Is that normal?

Anyone else ever experience such violent anal eruptions that it burnt the skin clean from the Badger hole?
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
sounds like some one is covering up the fact they have been raped
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'm pretty sure rectal bleeding is one of the symptoms a person should not ignore.

Go see a doctor.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I eat habanero peppers like they're grapes,but I've never bled out of my asshole.

By any chance have you drank alcohol with a creepy uncle recently?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Eating too spicy is a major cause of stomach ulcer.

Stop it now or go easy on chili food for a while at least, and go see a doctor if the bleeding continues.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
am i the only one who thought that ts was referring to the terrence and phillip movie in the south park movie?
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Are you sure it's not curry sauce. Curry sauce is usually a brown/red, so I don't think i'd need to explain why your mistaking it.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

gets those filthy blood stains right out.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Wait,is there actually blood in your feces or just on the paper?

It might be a simple case of you using cheap toilet paper and wiping your balloon knot raw.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Raizer Sabre
am i the only one who thought that ts was referring to the terrence and phillip movie in the south park movie?

*raise hand*
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by McTodd

gets those filthy blood stains right out.

lmao beat me to it.
dw about it, prolly just wiped to much, happens from time to time
Quote by Pr0gNut
I eat habanero peppers like they're grapes,but I've never bled out of my asshole.

By any chance have you drank alcohol with a creepy uncle recently?

you sir, are the craziest person i've ever heard of by far!!!
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Lol yeah I'm 90% sure there is no blood in the actual fecal matter. I just spoke to my doctor friend, he said that it isn't uncommon for chili sauce to cause small amounts of bleeding. Apparently, the chili sauce makes the balloon knot red raw, and the wiping pushes it over to the bleeding side of things. Glad I got that cleared up

Back to Sriracha.
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
One, no, two words:

Internal Hammeroids
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by joshua029
you sir, are the craziest person i've ever heard of by far!!!

Everyone thinks it's weird,but I love eating them as snacks.The best thing is when someone tries eating one whole just because they see me do it,then I get the sadistic joy of watching them realize they just bit into one of the worlds hottest peppers .

Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Thread title is win
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Best thread in a while.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.