This came to mind the other day and it's really got me intrigued....in the Pokemon TV show....what the hell level do you think Ash's pokemon would be for each season? Seriously think about it! Pikachu beats onix against Brock? All his pokemon evolve at a ridiculous rate too, especially all 3 of the starter pokemon. I mean Pikachu battles a shit ton in that show so I would assume since the show is still going that his level would be pretty high. I know the show is different from the game but still.
He hax and has thousands of Rare Candy.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Over 9000

Yeah,lame meme is lame.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

you should probably ashk an expert.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
When he is given to Ash he's at a much higher level that in the video game, at least that's what makes sense to me. Hell, it seems like it knows Thunder/Thunderbolt, and agility already. It was probably caught at a higher level and then the experience gained from defeating ~50 pidgey's would be enough to give it another level perhaps.

Also, I think the show came out after the game, so its kind of just based on the game, not a direct adaptation.
The series does not relate to the game in that way, it isn't related to levels but instead is about trainer/pokemon relationships and smarts. Otherwise you'd never see a strong beginner pokemon which you do in the series due to evolutions not being a direct correlation to strength.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

hi i herd u liek mudkipz?
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
The PokeShow is shit.

Onix is rock/ground, which has resistance to electric type pokemon like Pikachu, and yet Ash's Pikachu can beat it with some lightning attack? What the hell?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I think the more important question is why is Ash such a queef? I mean, he released how many pokemon?
GET BILL'S PC YOU TURD.

Not only that, but he totally ignored Misty's approaches on him. I know he's supposed to be 10, but c'mon!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I think the more important question is why is Ash such a queef? I mean, he released how many pokemon?
GET BILL'S PC YOU TURD.

He does though. It sends them to Prof. Oak. In a banned episode he sent like 100 Taurus to him.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Not only that, but he totally ignored Misty's approaches on him. I know he's supposed to be 10, but c'mon!

F that shit!
If I were ten and had an older teenaged chick hitting on me, I'd be all over that.

Quote by icaneatcatfood
He does though. It sends them to Prof. Oak. In a banned episode he sent like 100 Taurus to him.

Was it banned because it was full of bull?
Ash is a haxxor, because his Pokémon don't follow the standard battle rules. They are given the edge over most other trainers' Pokémon because they possess something other Pokémon and trainers supposedly don't - mutual love, respect and trust.

In other words, Ash always wins because of gay and childish melodrama.
That picture...

Didn't go with your post at all...

Also, everyone else is dead inside. They don't exist.

Ash is in a coma.

It's all just some dream world he's living in.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis

Also, everyone else is dead inside. They don't exist.

Ash is in a coma.

It's all just some dream world he's living in.

But it's not fair. I want Sabrina to be real... =[
Yeah I was a strange 10 year old and thought Sabrina was hot. >_>
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

But it's not fair. I want Sabrina to be real... =[
Yeah I was a strange 10 year old and thought Sabrina was hot. >_>

That is quite strange...

I prefered Jessie >.>
I liked the Wobbuffet/Kirlia couple...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Timothongz
The PokeShow is shit.

Onix is rock/ground, which has resistance to electric type pokemon like Pikachu, and yet Ash's Pikachu can beat it with some lightning attack? What the hell?

He set off the fire sprinklers, and got Onix wet, so the water conducted the electricity.