I'm going to be doing a gig soon with my band performing Eyes of a Panther by Steel Panther. (Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vqw4Kch8H8)

I need a good sound for this but I'm not doing very well, the closest I have gotten is way to fuzzy and the treble end is very weak.

I'll be using a Boss ME-50 (don't flame xD), if your not familiar I can choose from the following distortions:
metal, loud, lead, crunch, natural, MT-2, DS-1, DS-2, BD-2, OD-2, OD-1, scream, DST+, guv, rat, muff, face, modern OD, stack, hi gain, modern DS, square, oct fuzz.
With the following dials:
Drive, bottom, tone, level. Also have compressor and reverb.

I can either run it through a Fender M80 Chorus or a Marshall AVT Tribute.

Would be really appreciative if someone can help me out
I saw Steel Panther last night. What you want is a 5150 block letter with the matching cab.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
It just so happens that my friend has a Peavey 6505 for sale, which is supposedly the same as the 5150, it was renamed due to a lawsuit with Van Halen or something?

Is this true, are they the same?
Yes, they are.

How high wattage is your cab?

Or is the 6505 a combo?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The 6505 has a Head+Cab and a Combo model, I can get either really now, just can't decide which I'm gonna prefer, there is only slight difference apparently...

The cabs for the 6505 are 300wats. The Combo is 60 watts RMS into 16 or 8 ohms.
I guarantee you won't need the 120 watts - but go ahead and get it if you'd rather have a head and cab instead of a combo.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I'm swaying more to the Combo side, to be honest, if I ever needed to, I could just hook cabs up to the combo.

Think I've made up my mind then.