Page 1 of 3
Just wondering, what's it like for all of the UGer's where they live?

Here in Wisconsin, we had less than an inch of snow last night, so imagine my surprise when I woke up to this.

To help make the point, this bird-feeder is about six feet tall.

Also, we didn't pile this onto the chair or anything; this is exactly how it was when I opened the door:

Needless to say, we got a snow day from school.

So, what's the weather like for you? If anyone claims they can top that, pics or GTFO.
Cold as ****.

Wet as ****.

No snow.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I'm so jealous right now, I wish we had snow on Paris.

Currently, it's mostly shitty rain and fully clouded sky, temperatures are mild for the season, it doesn't freeze or anything yet. Humidity 100%, 54°F to be accurate. Pretty much looks like this in La Défense where I work at:

---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
sweden always have shitty weather ):
Quote by angusfan16
I got ass-raped but your story beats mine.

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100
About a foot of snow in Omaha. Thank God for snowblowers. It's 18 degrees out right now. Not sure what the windchill is.
HA! You haven't woken up to snow until you've seen this:

I haven't but that was taken by one of my friends when he went to Iceland. That is the back door of the hotel he was staying in. The drift had swallowed up half the building.

The weather here is miserable by the way.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
About 80 degrees, humid and windy.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
We have a few centimetres of snow on the ground, but its raining. Its nasty. About 2˚C, I think.

Undisclosed location.
MATTERHORN
on the dry days, it's cold as hell, most of the time in the low 30's. but on the days it rains, it warms up just enough so we get no snow.

mother nature's on pms
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Its cold and raining sporadically, not sure whether its snowing at my uni but i'll find out later.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Weird for December, some days it's clear blue skies, sometimes it's cloudy and wet, but a lot of the time it goes from blue sky to heavy rain in about 15-20 mins and then changes back again... messed up.

Isle of Wight, England
its been snowing since last night, school got canceled today
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
miserable as always
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
raining. not that bad though. i feel asleep in the back of my truck though and got soaked
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Kinda snowy, but not enough for the snow to stick around, just get in your face. It's really really windy, adding the coldness. Walking to classes = not fun today.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
A day home for that? Lol. Try Winnipeg Manitoba. I don't think I ever had a school day, and there were days when we were snomobiling on main roads.
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
Cold as ****, with wind. I wish we would just get some snow already!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Fucking cold but still no snow.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Devix_SG
A day home for that? Lol. Try Winnipeg Manitoba. I don't think I ever had a school day, and there were days when we were snomobiling on main roads.
The bus company refuses to drive in that.
Oh, the snow, I wish we had snow here.

Here it's ver hot, the average temperatures are something like 25°C-32°C, it's also very humid.

We only have to season, currently we're in the rain season, it's nicer because it isn't as hot as most of the year and the sky is full of clouds as I like it.

And for like 7 months of the year it's as humid as it is now but with higer temperatures, so it's the most uncomfortable kind of heat ever.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Page 1 of 3