i'm really not sure in wich category this thread should be, so here it is..

i have been plannig on spending my winter vacations doing svcales (all kinds). been looking all over for them. the most reliable and best was on guitar pro. problem is i can't get the scalles printed . can any body help out here?
Quote by Maynard James Keenan

Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion
you cant copy the scale form the fretboard to the tab in GP but what you can do is display the scale you want and if you right click the notes on the fretboard screen they will show up on the tab right after each other.......look at the help screen in gp thats where i found it out it makes it a lot easier

Edit: also search " scales " on UG theres a few that are already done
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Last edited by Rocketface2112 at Dec 9, 2009,
Quote by Rocketface2112
you cant copy the scale form the fretboard to the tab in GP but what you can do is display the scale you want and if you right click the notes on the fretboard screen they will show up on the tab right after each other

I've got that technique down but can these be copied onto word or notepad so that i can print them up???
Quote by Maynard James Keenan

Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion
or you could write it down... just sayin lol
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
you can try file>export >ASCII dont know if it will work cuz its not working for me (it gives me error messages in french and i dont know french XD) or you can go file> Export> BMP and just print it off as a picture : )
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice