I bought a very nice guitar last week, directly from the plant, in Sherbrooke, Canada. My guitar is a Richard Guitar, it's the amazonian one (Frankie & Johnny) on this site http://www.guitaresrichard.com

I save a lot of money by bying right from the plant, and I met a very pleasant team of luthiers!!!

Thanks Richard for your passion! Do not hesitate to contact him for more info, the answer is very fast, and he knows what he's talking about...

This is my third high-end guitars, i have a Wild goose from Boucher, and a D-18 from Martin... And I'm not able to tell you wich one I prefer among those guitars, but for the price, this is an easy choice!!!
Sound clips?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
When I bought my Richard, I told him that sound clips are missing on his site... He told me that he will work on it...
All Richard guitars and Boucher guitars come with Adirondack red spruce top... Martin have red spruce and epicea tops, so Gibson... Some peoples told me that the red spruce is the top quality, some told me not. I have 2 red spruce and 1 epicea at home, but i'm not able to tell my verdict, because the body of my guitars are not the same...

What you think about that?
Quote by Quebeckers
All Richard guitars and Boucher guitars come with Adirondack red spruce top... Martin have red spruce and epicea tops, so Gibson... Some peoples told me that the red spruce is the top quality, some told me not. I have 2 red spruce and 1 epicea at home, but i'm not able to tell my verdict, because the body of my guitars are not the same...

What you think about that?

It's all preference. There is no "better" spruce.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
Here's a few pictures of mine before entering the paint shop. I picked the TB Blues model which is Adirondack top with Brazilian back. Can't wait to get it. Should be in my hands by end of next week. ** note... : buying directly from the shop made me save a lot of $$$ and I could choose many features on it as top, back, binding, and more... you can also ask for pictures(hope they still do it) while they are building your guitar **

Last edited by Stephan_64 at Dec 24, 2009,
Very nice guitar Stephan... Daniel told me that the amazonien is very near from the brasillian one... I'd like to try it one day... Because there's a lot differences in the price between both...

You bought it directly from the plant, do you live in Canada or other?
one word.. JEALOUS!
That guitar is sexy as hell!
Congrats dude

Wish I had one though
Here's the final pictures !

Super nice balanced sound, crisp and clear on each strings. Comfortable neck, flamed maple binding on body, neck and head...Very happy with this one. It's a keeper for sure !

I just saw on their facebook that if you buy a guitar in January, they are paying the taxes. I think the GAS will hit me again !!!!
Last edited by Stephan_64 at Jan 5, 2010,
Adirondack red spruce + brazilian + a lot of options... If I play The Price Is Right, and I say $4500.00.... Bob Barker should say "higher or lower"?

Very very nice guitar! I love the binding on the neck!
Very NICE guitar Stephan 64 !!! Here's mine I got it this weekend it's a N55 in cherry

Last edited by markpro at Jan 12, 2010,
Very nice guitar Markpro...

I played with your guitar 2 weeks ago... Well balanced... Good choice!
markpro, very nice guitar all around. If this N55 sounds like the one I tried at the shop, you got yourself a keeper for sure !
Last edited by Stephan_64 at Jan 19, 2010,
Quote by Quebeckers
Adirondack red spruce + brazilian + a lot of options... If I play The Price Is Right, and I say $4500.00.... Bob Barker should say "higher or lower"?

Very very nice guitar! I love the binding on the neck!

Hey Quebeckers,

you would probably be pretty close ..maybe a few hundreds higher for all the options but not that much. It's a steal at that price if you compare it to other builders.

And yes, I live around Montreal...