Hello Jazz Cats,

I would like to invite anyone who is interested to come visit my new blog.
http://dagmarcustomguitars.blogspot.com/

I have set this blog up specifically to document the construction of the World's first Photonic guitar. The guitar has been commissioned by Queen's University to debut their new acoustic pickup on. The pickup uses fiber optics and laser light. When the guitar vibrates the laser light inside the Fiber Optics refracts and captures the acoustic sound in a wider audible width then any other pickup to date. This technology will capture a more true acoustic sound.

The blog will have pictures of the build along with the testing and installation of this new pickup system.

I encourage feedback on the blog - your comments and suggestions will be taken into consideration for all aspects of this build.

Should be interesting!
Pete Swanson
Quote by blandguitar
you can't advertise your own stuff like this. *reported*

you could make a thread, post some pics. what the instrument does. seems like a bit of business advertising to me.

Albeit the pics are not directly in this thread, isn't that exactly what he did? He isn't selling anything from what I can tell. Its all just info.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Quote by USAPeavey
Albeit the pics are not directly in this thread, isn't that exactly what he did? He isn't selling anything from what I can tell. Its all just info.

just kinda looks like he's trynig to sell in a nondirect way. more subtle. considernig every one of his posts have been about his company. and he's been a memeber for months.
That's the problem though, they AREN'T in this thread. If he posted it on here to document it, then it would be different, but UG doesn't like people linking to their own websites. It's advertising whether it's active or passive
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
until i hear it im going to assume it does not sound good at all.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.