Ok, I want one! It seems like the only PRS that I like. But it's way to pricey, even on ebay. Are there any other very similar (not SE) guitars that are cheaper?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by Dirk Gently
Have you checked out Carvin or US Masters?

Never heard of US Masters. LOVE Carvin amps. Can you recommend me a guitar model(s)?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

dood, certainly. what other US PRS models have you tried?

Edit: A nice wide fat neck custom 24 should fit the bill. I've played a santana for the record. a friend from work brings it in regularly enough.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Dec 9, 2009,
Ive tried a McCarty II, a Mira, and a 513. Mira was my favorite. They all sound a bit too pronounced, and slightly muddy on the neck pickup/ice-picky on the bridge. I'm convinced that it's the pickups, but I don't want to spend lots of money on a guitar and change the pickups, only to find that it still doesn't fit the bill.
Quote by blackflag49