I liked the tone.

First of all, you had a few timing slips, and the trem picking was a bit sloppy in places. Was this performed all in one go?

Next, the riffs are pretty good, worth carrying on with. Maybe add in a few variations to the riffs in places, some breaks, or a solo to break up the song a bit so it gets less repetitive. That intro is begging to be harmonized. Also, this could really benefit from a drumtrack, even if you only have access to midi drums. Adding some drum breaks and stuff would improve it vastly.

All in all, you've got some good ideas, keep working on it, add drums and stuff if you can.

C4C? Link is in my sig.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
I liked the tone.

First of all, you had a few timing slips, and the trem picking was a bit sloppy in places. Was this performed all in one go?

Next, the riffs are pretty good, worth carrying on with. Maybe add in a few variations to the riffs in places, some breaks, or a solo to break up the song a bit so it gets less repetitive. That intro is begging to be harmonized. Also, this could really benefit from a drumtrack, even if you only have access to midi drums. Adding some drum breaks and stuff would improve it vastly.

All in all, you've got some good ideas, keep working on it, add drums and stuff if you can.

C4C? Link is in my sig.

Thanks alot! And yes, this was in one go at my friends "studio" lol. hopefully I'll be re-doing it soon! Thanks for the advice.