I know the theory behind all the good ol dominant 7's Major 7s and Minor 7s, but I don't know any fingerings. Can someone give me lists of open and barred/moveable/ common etc. fingerings for them,?
Quote by Lollage123
I know the theory behind all the good ol dominant 7's Major 7s and Minor 7s, but I don't know any fingerings. Can someone give me lists of open and barred/moveable/ common etc. fingerings for them,?

The whole point of learning the theory is so you can work this stuff out for yourself

You know the root, you know the intervals and you know the scale....that's more than enough for you to be able to find the extra note.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
The whole point of learning the theory is so you can work this stuff out for yourself

You know the root, you know the intervals and you know the scale....that's more than enough for you to be able to find the extra note.

I guess so. You could be a little less patronising, and a bit more friendly though. Everytime I asked fora advice you gave excellent replies but they're a bit harsh if you get me..
If you know your E, A and C shaped barre chords easiest way is to form the normal maj or min chord, then find a convenient root to turn into the 7th. You might want to miss out the odd 5th to make it more pratical to fret too.

If you can do it that way it means you can form other extended and altered chords too using the same method