I need some good stores where i can get small electronic components downtown here. the guy i go to in chinatown rapes me on the price and radioshack doesnt have what i need, also, ordering online is not an option. thanks
HiMyNameIsMatt
This doesn't belong in GB&C, at least I wouldn't think so, not to be a forum nazi or anything but I'm sure you aren't wanting to get warned/banned.

To answer your question, (as best I can), try searching for music/electronics stores via google/mapquest/etc., and then look on the websites of any stores you may find. I don't know any stores there, so that's about all I can tell you. You might even be able to find something closer, too, although I live in CT as well and there's not really ANYTHING AT ALL here.
Quote by Steve46
thanks alot ice condition!! your the breast!

The best bosom in all of UG.
why can't you order online?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i use small bear electronics, a lot. they accept money orders so no credit card needed. they also have a spot where you can pick up orders in NYC

ice, it belongs in GBC-ish, but would probably be better off in the pedal building thread, where h would have seen places to order from, including SBE. *cough cough* or it could go in the questions that don't deserve their own threads. TS look at the GBC resource thread, plenty of useful links.