Hey can someone suggest me some cool Opeth to learn that is in standard or drop D tuning?

I can already play most of Demon Of The Fall, because thats the only one I've looked up.
Obviously Fassa.
i recommend deliverance, or heir apparent is very good too
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Most of their songs are in standard. There are too many I could suggest and I don't know how experienced you are so just check any songs you really like and try them out. Most likely they'll be in standard tuning, unless you try songs form their ghost reveries album which has many of the songs in other tunings.
The Leper Affinity i think is in Drop D, maybe standard cant remember.
Quote by grimms
The Leper Affinity i think is in Drop D, maybe standard cant remember.

that one's in standard
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Just learn all of Ghost Reveries.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Quote by kapman2489
got a lot of time on your hands....? black rose immortal is a masterpiece

so true, have they ever played that song live, i wish they did because i would love to see that.
Quote by Junior#1
Just learn all of Ghost Reveries.

The majority of that album is in DADFAE, the rest of their discography, however, is either in E standard or Drop D.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
hours of wealth is a fun one to learn. It's got some fingerpicking in it, and a kick ass blues solo.

whats that one that Opeth did a guitar lesson for?? I think its The Drapery Falls.
Quote by jemjabella42
People look too much into body language. Sometimes I don't make eye contact with people because they are ugly.