I know he is a great guitar player and his technique it's perfect but... when it comes to composing he sucks man
Quote by Sad But False
gtfo

There is wisdom in these words.
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7
some of his music's not always the best.....not everything he plays has musical significant...some of its mindless shred b/c ppl like it and they are impressed. i loved the PinkFloyd covers DT did, b/c the music is good and their skill just added a new dimension to it. He does kind of suck but hes got alot of respect from me....besides that some of the music is way to epic and sounds like pirate music at moments
White/Cream Faded 1966 Stratocaster
100 Watt All-Tube JVM410H
1960 Lead Cab-B
-------------------------------------------------
Last edited by CommBreakDown at Dec 9, 2009,
Blind Faith is my favourite recorded solo of all time. Just the note choice is incredible, and it was upon trying to learn it that i realised why petrucci is so fast. he's done it, because now for him, note choice is whatever he can think of to play, not whatever he CAN play. It doesnt matter for him if two notes are a fretboard apart, he can play whatever enters his head
I'm agree. Hes like the Tom Cruise of Music,Don't wrong me, i like actor. Just Petrucci not s good
Quote by whysky
What does that means

It means something you should do...

Get The Fuck out.
I find him boring, along with Steve Vai. They are both amazing guitarists though. Now if you got someone else to write what they would be playing. **** yes!
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Quote by whysky
I know he is a great guitar player and his technique it's perfect but... when it comes to composing he sucks men

Fixed.
Quote by webbtje
Fixed.

you and your obsession with man x man intercourse.

TS, go cry in the dream theater thread, maybe they'll like it
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Anyone think Jesus sucks, I mean that whole turn the other cheek thing was he a homo or something?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
You guys disagree with TS's opinion, deal with it and personally attacking him like children.

GrowTFU