Recently I found out that this phone beat the iPhone in the Time's gadget ranking so I decided to check it out. Essentially it's the best of iPhone's competition. It looks rather interesting especially since it uses Google's Android 2.0 OS and just like with the iPhone you can develop apps on it (in the java programming language). I read the review I linked and a few others and overall it sounds like a good smartphone.

I was wondering if any of you on UG have had any experience with it or just happen to know useful facts about it?
I think a friend of mine may have one of these. I think it is rather good. Then again, he is a swede, so you never know.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
I have a friend that has it. I personally like it better than the iPhone, although I still don't like touch screens that much. It also has a full keyboard that slides out, it's pretty nice.
i had a friend
once
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Is it worth getting this phone if I'm not planning on getting a wireless plan? I'm mostly planning to use it for developing apps and for everything else that doesn't require wireless everywhere (ie I'd be able to use wireless capabilities at home).