NGD! It's an IbanezRG420EG that i scored off of guitarcenter.com for $199 (It was originally $499 and was marked down i think). That's a steal. Anyways, i love it. It plays great. The Edge III isn't too bad either to be honest. People bag on it way too much. I like it better than the Floyd on my jackson kelly. The pickups sound pretty damn nice for stock ibanez pickups. They're V7 and V8. I think they're rolands or something if i'm not mistaken actually. Anyways, here's the pic. I only took one, sorry guys

There ya go!
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
I like the brick wall looking finish. I normally don't go for stuff like that.
HNGD man
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
I like the brick wall looking finish. I normally don't go for stuff like that.
HNGD man

I know what you mean. It's actually it's cut into the body. That's not a graphic haha. And yeah, i usually don't like things like that either but i liked this one, and when i saw the price i couldn't pass this up. Thanks!
wow thats one hell of a finish. and for the short time i owned a guitar with an edge iii, it did feel smoother than any floyds ive played on. and i think i liked the way my hand sat in more than a floyd. but i kept reading that the knife edges are guaranteed to wear out after a while. nice guitar nonetheless!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by SYLrules88
wow thats one hell of a finish. and for the short time i owned a guitar with an edge iii, it did feel smoother than any floyds ive played on. and i think i liked the way my hand sat in more than a floyd. but i kept reading that the knife edges are guaranteed to wear out after a while. nice guitar nonetheless!

This is the main problem with cheaper trems.

Any trem with knife edges will wear out eventually, though.

Also, proper trem management and a good setup will greatly improve the Edge III's life (that and not abusing it).

Anyway, happy NGD.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Thanks guys! And yeah, Edge III is made of softer metal, but it's replaceable if anything happens so i'm not worried.
thats cut into the body? thats awesome. HNGD
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Nice inlays

HNGD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
OH MY GOD! I crapped my pants! HNFGD!!

My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay