hey i've got an Ibanez Iceman STM-1 and im considering selling it and getting a Dean VMNT Angel Of Deth to replace it...is it worth it?
my ibanez was £650 and i could've got the VMNT AoD for £650 but its out of stock now..so would it be worth shelling out an extra hundred or so to get it??
Is there anything you don't like about the STM? Particularly is there anything you don't like which you feel may be remedied by the Angel of Deth?
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Dopey_Trout
Is there anything you don't like about the STM? Particularly is there anything you don't like which you feel may be remedied by the Angel of Deth?

i guess the edge 3...it's not that its a bad trem (i have no idea why everyone bitches about them seriously) , its because , because its there you're tempted to use it and you seen to forget that its still a guitar..the Angel of Deth has a simple bridge..nothin to mess with..also changing strings on a floating trem is a real annoyance. + i love my V's
Quote by MEGADETH_METAL
also changing strings on a floating trem is a real annoyance

If its the same gauge string (aka you broke a string), I saw a guy re string my high e string on my Kahler in exactly 3/4 of a minute, then he spent the next minute tuning it in.

Personally, I would test out any of Dave Mustaine's sig guitars (I already have and they are great but the ones without the custom colours are really weird...) and then see if there is anything I prefer about them compared to my STM1.

However, if you prefer the STM1 but would like a V, it would be the same spec, so look out for an Ibanez VBT700, which is his old sig guitar.