I recently had a dream where I was fighting somebody, but my punches did nothing/close to nothing. I think they were like 12 years old too haha. Has anyone had this before?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

something like that /thread.....please
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
dude all the time only when i punch i never connect with the person im fighting, its a ****ed up feeling
your a wreck, an accident, forget the freak your just nature, keep the gun oiled and the temple clean, shit snort and blaspheme, let the heads cool and the engine run, because in the end everything we do is just everything we've done.
-corey taylor
Quote by bingeandletgo
I recently had a dream where I was fighting somebody, but my punches did nothing/close to nothing. I think they were like 12 years old too haha. Has anyone had this before?

All my hits in dreams don't feel strong enough.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
MATTERHORN
I've had that dream before with a similiar concept but not with 12 year olds lol.
Quote by Jman09
dude all the time only when i punch i never connect with the person im fighting, its a ****ed up feeling

Yeah this. I have that dream a few times each year I'd say.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Yeah.

Shit happens.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Yeah, I get that too. I always remember feeling real frustration, too.

Although a few years back I had a dream there were zombies in my back garden, and I was on my mums shoulders and I punched one and I felt it. I remember most of my dreams, and remember them well. A few days ago I had a dream my cat was attacking me on my back, and it really hurt. It woke me up and that split second after I woke up I felt my back jerking about. I seem to have horrid dreams!!
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
Quote by vacant_pistol
Yeah, I get that too. I always remember feeling real frustration, too.

Although a few years back I had a dream there were zombies in my back garden, and I was on my mums shoulders and I punched one and I felt it. I remember most of my dreams, and remember them well. A few days ago I had a dream my cat was attacking me on my back, and it really hurt. It woke me up and that split second after I woke up I felt my back jerking about. I seem to have horrid dreams!!

Your cat was trying to kill you in your sleep.

ಠ_ಠ
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I had dreams like that a lot...I'd be totally whomping somebody but my strike would be dealing no damage whatsoever....like I was fighting the Terminator...but from what I remember one time I was fighting my german teacher and another time it was like an 8 year old
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

Yeah I had that dream. Only I was fighting someone my own age lol but I kept hitting him as hard as I could and he kept falling down but got up no problem without a scratch. twas frustrating. He was definitly over 9000!!!
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
i think i've had that dream every day since i was born

how come in dreams you have no power or control. at all.
I have had several dreams exactly like that actually.

its like im fighting someone, and i'm going nuts just pounding out and kicking and thrwoing punches but its like a baby punching a giant. basically thats one way to put it, a baby punching a giant lol
Quote by ilovemylife

I hate that feeling. But yeah, I used to have dreams all the time where I'd swing as hard as I could, and my fist would go super slow, like in syrup. It was awful for some reason.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
Last edited by guitar999111 at Dec 9, 2009,
Quote by ilovemylife

Lucid dreams, my friend. I've only had one though
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.

ive had that dream too oh and the above is now sigged^
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Quote by guitar999111
I hate that feeling. But yeah, I used to have dreams all the time where I'd swing as hard as I could, and my fist would go super slow, like in syrup. It was awful for some reason.

Worst feeling ever
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by guitar999111

this, and no running without looking like a ragdoll with parkinsons that recently got deadlegged twice.
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
ive had that dream before, but more often i have dreams in which i try to run but i cant. its like im stuck in quicksand
DECRESCENDO
I've had that dream once, many years ago. I was trying to fight some guy in school that I absolutely despised and it was like I had no muscles at all. I was trying to punch him in the face but I had that really slow punch thing going on. All the teachers were watching us saying "what a pussy".

Also, another dream I've had that supposedly a lot of people get is one where I'm lying in the middle of the road and there's a fuck-off 18-wheeler coming towards me. I'm trying to crawl off the road but I can barely move any faster than a snail. Sucks.
*parp*
Yeah, I've had those. Typicially I'm never a high enough level to use epic gear and defeat my opponent.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Kinda. If I try to hit someone, my fist starts slowing down and never actually reaches the face of my opponent.

I've never successfuly punched someone, even in my dreams.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
I kinda wish I had dreams that were something besides a random assortment of irrational thoughts going off in my brain that I forget 10 seconds after waking up.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Yeah that used to happen to me in my dreams all the time. Before I started martial arts
Best guide on writing power metal lyrics
Quote by ReaperWaits
keep it fast, keep it epic, and for god sake mention dragons.
Quote by B4Dkarma
I kinda wish I had dreams that were something besides a random assortment of irrational thoughts going off in my brain that I forget 10 seconds after waking up.

This.
Yes, only in mine it seems like all I can muster is an ineffective tap.
Como te
I can rarely remember my dreams but I've never dreamt of hitting someone, I had no idea it was this common
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Yeah I have it all the time, I try and swing but my arm are as i the are heavy and I just cant punch no matter how hard I try I cant lift my arms.
Another one I have that I just remembered is always stumbling when I'm running. I end up literally pulling myself with whatever is on the ground, but still upright. Less scary than WTF?
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"