Today, as I was about to start playing, my cable got caught on my foot, and I accidentally pulled it out of my amp. No big deal, right? Wrong, the screw in part holding the input jack to the hole fell out, and now my jack is inside the metal box at the top of the amp. I can't find a way to get it out, is there any way to get it out that would suit someone of moderate ability, or should I just take it to a shop?

Btw, I didn't know whether to put this in G&A or GB&C, but since I'm just trying to fix it, I put it here.
Carvin Tele (11/21/11 )
Epi Sheraton II
Agile AL3100
Fender MIM Strat
Squier Vintage Modified Tele
Epiphone something or other acoustic

Last.FM
you could try to fix it yourself, but it will likely require you to take the back off the amp or taking the whole chassis out of the box to fix. I don't recommend poking around the inside of an amp if you've never done it before though. Touching the wrong component could be fatal.
Yeah, I guess I should just take it to a shop. Damn it I've got a new guitar coming tomorrow and now I don't get my tube amp to try it out on
Carvin Tele (11/21/11 )
Epi Sheraton II
Agile AL3100
Fender MIM Strat
Squier Vintage Modified Tele
Epiphone something or other acoustic

Last.FM
This happened to me with the 212, except it was with the rear footswitch jack. I used a pair of needle nose pliers to pull out the jack, and then carefully threaded the outside nut thing back on. Easier said than done though for sure. It took me about 30 minutes over a few a days to get it fixed. Though if you can't see the jack inside the cavity, I would have to guess you might have to take it somewhere, or have somebody who knows what they are doing to get it done. I was lucky enough on mine to still be able to see the jack.
Fender American Select Strat HSS Antique Burst
Fender American Select Strat HSS Transparent Crimson
Fender American Deluxe Strat
PRS Custom 24 USA
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Parker PDF100
if its just fishing the input jack back out and mounting it...it shouldn't be much (time or money) involved fixing it.