I've made my decision on a guitar for Christmas, I'm just here to ask if this is a good deal..

*Link removed*

it seems like an amazing deal, decade old, prestige, under 1k?

Too good to be true?

You tell me please haha
Last edited by CaptinSpalldin at Dec 10, 2009,
S prestiges are awesome. The price tag is awesomer. Take the deal! Just be careful for scammers
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I'd do it for sure.

Ask MatrixClaw about his; he has that exact guitar, if I'm not mistaken.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
well it is 10 years old so it's value will have significantly decreased, there are stress cracks and the paint is slighlty damaged, get it it's a good deal
Quote by CaptinSpalldin
Do you think those stress cracks could compromise its durability significantly?

from what the info say's it's mostly cosmetic and it's only in the top layer of the paint, but if it get worse abit of wood glue or past will fix it, it shouldn't affect the playability, the only downside of stress cracks is people don't like looking at them so that's why the guitar is so cheap
Quote by britishsligean
from what the info say's it's mostly cosmetic and it's only in the top layer of the paint, but if it get worse abit of wood glue or past will fix it, it shouldn't affect the playability, the only downside of stress cracks is people don't like looking at them so that's why the guitar is so cheap

ever heard of relicing?
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
this wasnt a brilliant thread dude
i think i may buy it now....
jk im not that mean
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII