So i have just recently started playing a little bit of guitar. Its new to me, i'm actually more of a bass player. But i'm struggling with chords like this :

----8-7----
------------
----7-7----
----7-7----
----0-0----
-------------

Should i just mute the string in between? Is their some special way to play a chord like this?
I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out.
bar the 7 on 1st 4 strings, finger on 8, and use a free finger to mute the 2nd and 6th, or just skip 6 when strum
Try using your first two fingers for strings 3 & 4 and either your 3rd finger or pinky for the note on the 1st string, let your middle finger touch the 2nd string to dampen it.

That should do it.
Quote by supguitar
Try using your first two fingers for strings 3 & 4 and either your 3rd finger or pinky for the note on the 1st string, let your middle finger touch the 2nd string to dampen it.

That should do it.

Yeh, similar to how i would play it: first finger on the D string, second finger on the G (also resting against and muting the B), third finger on the high E 7th fret and fourth finger on the 8th fret on the high E.

I would then use my third and forth fingers to pull off from the C to the B (notes, not strings!).