Last night there was a ridiculous snow storm in Wisconsin. Here at the University of Wisconsin, we're pretty well known for partying. Mix these two together, and you get a night filled with being barraged by snowballs, building huge snowballs, and other snowball related mayhem. Plus it ends up on CNN. I think the total snowfall was like 15 in. We got class canceled, which only happens in the most dire situations. And today we had a near world-recording setting snowball fight.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/12/09/giant.snowball.cnn?iref=allsearch
Here is giant the snowball. It ended up being left in on of the busiest streets in town.

EDIT: I guess according to some reports, a bunch of cops got attacked by snowballs too. I saw a few people with black eyes and bruises too. Good times.
Last edited by hildesaw at Dec 9, 2009,
you know its a good party if it ends up in the new... CNN too...
GUITARS
Burswood Acoustic
Squier Affinity Strat
Fender Tele Deluxe
BASS
Ibanez Jetking bass
AMPS
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey max 158 bass amp
Fender Bassman 250
1979 Carvin of some sort
And some pedals
You call that a snowstorm? Oh wow...

Anyways that's a pretty sweet snowball. I made a similar one with some friends, although only half in size =/
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Any gigantic snow penises yet?
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by hildesaw
Last night there was a ridiculous snow storm in Wisconsin. Here at the University of Wisconsin, we're pretty well known for partying. Mix these two together, and you get a night filled with being barraged by snowballs, building huge snowballs, and other snowball related mayhem. Plus it ends up on CNN. I think the total snowfall was like 15 in. We got class canceled, which only happens in the most dire situations. And today we had a near world-recording setting snowball fight.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/12/09/giant.snowball.cnn?iref=allsearch
Here is giant the snowball. It ended up being left in on of the busiest streets in town.

EDIT: I guess according to some reports, a bunch of cops got attacked by snowballs too. I saw a few people with black eyes and bruises too. Good times.

Wear I go to school, it gets cancelled if there's 2 or 3 cms of snow!!
Lmao.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Quote by _-Joey-_
Wear I go to school, it gets cancelled if there's 2 or 3 cms of snow!!

i'm guessing its an elementary school??
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by kylepianoman
the only thing I know wisconsin for is cheese

Really? In nearly every poll or whatever on party schools, Wisconsin is ranked number 1.
Quote by MangoStarr
i'm guessing its an elementary school??

Haha, my girlfriend went to a school out in virginia, and everything shut down the one time they had about a half inch of snow
Quote by hildesaw
Really? In nearly every poll or whatever on party schools, Wisconsin is ranked number 1.

after a quick google, out of 3 sources one said wisconsin as a top party school... and it was number 8 lol
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Hey TS! I just got accepted into Madison. I'll see you there.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
ha! lol good old high school days.

i remember we were totally shitfaced at school during a snow day, you know those days when your parents would force you to go lol and i threw a chunk of ice right thru a guys window while he was driving lol he got out and i ran like hell, seriously, i ran through a 4km field in like 3 minutes lol
Quote by metalblaster
ha! lol good old high school days.

i remember we were totally shitfaced at school during a snow day, you know those days when your parents would force you to go lol and i threw a chunk of ice right thru a guys window while he was driving lol he got out and i ran like hell, seriously, i ran through a 4km field in like 3 minutes lol

omg lol no wai

Faggot.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
It hasnt snowed in Miami for some 30 years, so I havent and probably will never experience a snow day. good for you TS, good for you.
YAY! Snow!
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
that's so awesome!
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
why thank you sir
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss