Hey,

For sale is a beautiful Epiphone SG G-400. There are a few nicks and dings here and there, but nothing serious. It is in excellent condition. There are some pictures on my profile page.

Local transaction is preferred, but i am willing to ship it as long as it is payed for through paypal and within the Continental United States. Email me an address and i'll get you a shipping quote.

If you have any questions or want more pictures, feel free to PM me.

Thanks, John.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Sorry, i forgot the most important thing...the price. Asking price is $250.

Thanks, John.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Sale Pending...
--Einstein

--Einstein
Sold!!
--Einstein

--Einstein