Hey, I'm looking to replace the power tubes in my 5150 head, Any suggestions? I play metal, and only metal, and the preamps I have are EH and a tung-sol in V1 if that helps any. Thanks!
there's a thread in GGA on tubes, i'd suggest reading through it to familiarize yourself with them. i aint of much use as far as which tubes, however, i'm still working off a halfbreed amp.
didn't you just make this same thread a few minutes ago?

JJ tubes sound good and are usually a few dollars cheaper than the average tube.
Also, EH tubes are just re-branded Sovtec tubes fyi
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by blandguitar
yes; he did.

one thread per topic please. reported for close

you're a dick... just letting you know. go get a life and stop browsing websites for and reporting people for a sense of acomplishment.
Quote by Grenade979
you're a dick... just letting you know. go get a life and stop browsing websites for and reporting people for a sense of acomplishment.
Nice work.
You just went from getting your thread closed to a possible warning for flaming.

*reported*

EDIT to below:
Quote by Grenade979
Woah, your a dick too, get a life please, this is sad

Not smart, friend. A second instance of flaming?
Your chances of getting a warning just skyrocketed.
Learn when to quit.

Oh, and you got away with the multiple threads on the same topic thing a couple of times in the past. Don't expect to get away with that in the future. You've really put yourself on the Mods' radar here.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Dec 9, 2009,