I have search everywhere on the internet for just one braindrill guitar tab and cant find any anywhere i would love the tab to bury the living but any song will do if there is anyone out there that could help me out you have no idea how much of a favor you would be doing me. thanks guys....
No Brain Drill in our archives, but from what I can tell they are relatively new so that's not very surprising. Hell, I get the Metal Blade Records news letter and I've never herd of 'em.

You can post a tab request but just be sure to read the rules first so your thread doesn't get closed for some reason.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by braindrill666
I have search everywhere on the internet for just one braindrill guitar tab and cant find any anywhere i would love the tab to bury the living but any song will do if there is anyone out there that could help me out you have no idea how much of a favor you would be doing me. thanks guys....

.....ok Mr Roboto

I'd be doing you a favor by introducing you to punctuation.
Quote by JudgeDrey
.....ok Mr Roboto

I'd be doing you a favor by introducing you to punctuation.

Sorry if I upset you. I shall try to be more careful in the future.................dickhead
I'd rater reign in hell than to serve in heaven. \m/
Quote by braindrill666
Sorry if I upset you. I shall try to be more careful in the future.................dickhead

Ifyergonnastartathreadaskingforhelpwoulditbetoomuchworktomakeitalittlemorelegiblecockbreathquestionmark