Alright guys christmas is comin up dead fast and I'm thinking I want to get a Bugera 6260 to replace my P.O.S. MG30DFX and I'm just wondering, do they still have as many problems as people say they do? Like people said when they first came out they had all kinds of problems, that was well over a year ago, are they better now or should I go with something a bit better quality like a Peavey 6505+ 112 combo?
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
ahh i need helppp
Quote by Ikey

MY GEAR!

MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
I got a Bugera 333xl combo for Christmas last year. Not even a month later the lights flickered and it died. My dad's an Electrical Eingeneer and I had him look it over. He said it looked like the fuse, we replaced it and before long it died again.
Frustrated that pretty much the heart and soul of Christmas that year had died twice before a month had passed we called up Bugera.
We had to pay shipping on the amp but they took it back and sent a brand new one.
It's been working like a charm ever since, that's been almost 10 months ago.

I love my bugera 333xl combo, it took some warming up to but the thing is a beast.
Cleans sound nice, crunch channel isn't bad, but the lead channel really screams and roars.

Yeah it was more trouble than it should have been, but Bugera was nice and worked with us, so I really don't guess I can complain.
Supposedly the reliability issues have been fixed in the newer Bugeras, but I haven't had any personal experience with them.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

I'm going to find out in about a week, so if anything happens and I remember to, I'll report back.
Quote by boboguitar
Supposedly the reliability issues have been fixed in the newer Bugeras, but I haven't had any personal experience with them.

yea thats what i heard

and either way i also heard bugera has great customer service so im probably gonna get the 6260 i love the tone of it
Quote by Ikey

MY GEAR!

MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin