tiger woods gets mad pussy.

I mean have you guys seen this shit? He has a sweedish supermodel wife, and hes alledgedly up to 9 mistresses now.

This guy is the poontang king.

Bow down to him.

trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Why? Because the tabloids say he's slept with a couple of woman? That's nothing spectacular.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
tiger woods gets mad pussy.

I mean have you guys seen this shit? He has a sweedish supermodel wife, and hes alledgedly up to 9 mistresses now.

This guy is the poontang king.

Bow down to him.

Self-insecurity, don't force it upon others.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Why would he wanna hit anything other than that Swedish model? I'd die to be able to hit that.

that is why tiger woods > you.

He doesnt settle with sweedish supermodels. He sets his sights higher. Thats what makes him great.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
What's the difference between santa and T. Woods?

Woods doesn't stop at 'ho ho ho'

/lame stolen joke
but i get way more dick than him, i am greater than tiger woods
It's not hard to sleep with women when you've got his charisma and charm.

And money.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Yeah it is like...what more does he want?
He's already banging a swedish woman. That's like the creme of the crop, right thurrr.
Last edited by Z_cup_boy at Dec 10, 2009,
A rich, attractive, young guy having lots of sex? Simply unheard of, I say!
Check out my band Disturbed
he just does it because he can
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
****ing hell, hes up to 11 mistresses right now. Tiger Woods is officially my hero, just one spot under the Milfhunter.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Yeah, but guys...

Half of the Women are probably lying, trying to get fame and money from magazines etc
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Yeah, but guys...

Half of the Women are probably lying, trying to get fame and money from magazines etc

That did cross my mind, some people will do anything for their 15 minutes of fame.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ