I have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom that i got for Christmas in 2007. The color is Alpine white with gold hardware and its beautiful It's in great condition with only very minor scratches that are only noticeable in a certain light. The only problem is slight wear on the gold finish on part of the bridge where I rest my hand when I play, but that also isn't very noticeable. I love this guitar and it plays great but the bottom line is that my musical style has changed and it no longer fits my needs.I'm looking to trade for a metal oriented guitar such as a jackson, ibanez, esp, etc. Just give me some offers and I'll tell you if I'm interested. Pictures will be up tomoro for anyone that wants them
Quote by DardoBoy
I LOVE YOU

Member #29 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to join
id love a les paul but im not willing to give up my ibanez and also im left handed
Quote by GuitarAl96
how bout an ibanez rg570 in gun metal gray?

Sorry man not interested
Quote by DardoBoy
I LOVE YOU

I forgot to mention that the guitar comes with a gig bag. Also if anyone has an Ibanez Xiphos and it's in good enough condition, I'll add some cash too
Quote by DardoBoy
I LOVE YOU

Quote by GuitarAl96
how much are you asking for it?

Right now I'd really prefer to trade but if someone makes a good enough cash offer then I guess I'll still take it. So make me an offer and I'll consider it
Quote by DardoBoy
I LOVE YOU

bump
Quote by DardoBoy
I LOVE YOU