OK... I have (as usual) a question about pickups, so here goes.
NOTE: I CAN'T AFFORD BAREKNUCKLES. DON'T RECOMMEND THEM. I'D BUY THEM IF I COULD. I also have yet to find a GFS pickup that matches the sounds I want out of my rig and have heard absolutely nothing about Tonerider.

My current rig:
Schecter Gryphon w/ Duncan Designed HB-103s in the bridge and neck running into a Bugera 6262. The guitar has a mahogany body, rosewood fretboard, and string-thru-body/TOM bridge.

BRIDGE CANDIDATES:
Irongear Steam Hammer
Irongear Hot Slag
Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB
Seymour Duncan SH-5 Custom
Dimarzio Tone Zone
Dimarzio Super Distortion

Any other pickup you have in mind.

BRIDGE REQUIREMENTS:
-Can't be too treble heavy. The dimebucker isn't on the list for a reason.
-Must have a passable clean tone and still sound good using most of my amp's gratuitous gain
-Must be under $80
-I'm looking for something that can give me the elusive "wall of sound" for riffing and not sound shrill while soloing. This is why the Duncan Distortion is NOT on the list - I've played guitars with it in, and I find it really tinny.
-Bass response is important here.

NECK CANDIDATES:
Irongear Steam Hammer (neck version)
Irongear Hot Slag (neck version)
Irongear Rolling Mill
Seymour Duncan SH-2 Jazz
Seymour Duncan SH-1 '59
Dimarzio PAF Pro
Dimarzio PAF 36th Anniversary
Dimarzio Air Norton

Any other pickup you have in mind

NECK REQUIREMENTS
-Must sound amazing clean
-Must not turn signal to mush the second I bring in any overdrive. This happens now, which is why the Duncan Distortion is not on the list here either.
-I don't use the neck pickup for soloing very often, so I'm not looking for a shred tone. The reason the steam hammer is on the list is that I've heard that it cleans up just as well as the PAF pro.
-Even though clean is the primary function here, it would be nice to be able to switch on the lead channel without my amp churning out mud.

Hopefully this will be detailed enough to cover everything you need to know.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
I'd recommend...

Bridge: DiMarzio D Activator (or DiMarzio Super Distortion if you don't like the "active" sound. Otherwise a Seymour Duncan SH5 Custom for the clarity, definition and wall of sound effect)
Neck: DiMarzio Air Classic or DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell

Just happens to fit what you want... but just not quite from the range you're looking for.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.